Executive Search, also known as headhunting, is a specialized recruitment service to source talent for senior, mid–management or high expertise positions in organizations. Scouting for the right talent for these positions requires dedicated efforts.
How We Help?
We do an 'Executive Search' differently and qualitatively. We do so by taking a hands-on approach in our process. Furthermore, we take only those assignments, which we can handle qualitatively.
- We conduct a pre-search discussion with the organization to understand the job description of the executive position. This ensures that we know the expected requirements in terms of the prospective candidates demographic profile, qualifications, skill sets, experience and other relevant factors
- We tap our talent pool as well as conduct market research to identify and source prospective candidates tap our talent pool as well as conduct market search to identify and source prospective candidates
- We do the initial screening, we interview each and every shortlisted candidate before recommending their resume to the organization
- We also do the profiling of these candidates to identify their strengths and weaknesses. This enables the organization to determine, where these candidates may require support
- We forward the profile of shortlisted candidates, along with our comments on their suitability for the executive positions. This makes the decision-making process faster for the organization
- Post-selection, we also provide support in negotiations on the compensation package and signing of the employment contract